Total Pageviews

Friday, June 16, 2017

Tupelo Children's Mansion Part Four


There's no year on this one, but if I were to take a stab at a guess, I would say this must be from around 1990-1992. Just a hunch. The graphics and the music are quite dated, for example. Also, I know that Nate Sabin, who plays several instruments on this album, was quite prolific in United Pentecostal Music during this period, and appeared on a number of projects.

I do not have much more to add about the ministry, as I've written three blog posts about them before! But this is certainly one of the more rare releases from them. "Jesus, I Heard You Had a Big House" may be their most well known recording, and it seems this one had a lower circulation. So it's a pleasure to bring it to you and make sure this doesn't fall into obscurity.

Also, how could I have a second annual Vacation Bible School Month and not include this ministry's music? They are the shining examples of children's music in the United Pentecostal Church!

You can download the full album HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment