Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Nate Sabin-Wide Awake


OK, I know I teased compilations this month on my Facebook page, but for now here is a "bonus post!"

Nate Sabin was one of the artists I contacted to see if he'd mind me sharing his music on my blog. He respectfully asked me hold off as he was remastering the album himself.

And, WOW! I am thrilled to say the remaster sounds AMAZING!

Nate Sabin comes from Minnesota. His father, Robert Sabin, was among the leaders of the Oneness Pentecostal movement, and many may know that name. Nate is much more well known for his contributions to music and ministry, however. His name shows up on several releases through the late 80s and through the 90s. (In fact, he was a musician on the Tupelo Children's Mansion album "Be Somebody" I shared recently.)

I've listened to his music since his humble debut "Here I Am." (Now, if that ever gets remastered, I will be delighted!)

While he was and is known more for his contributions to the work of so many others, Nate took time out to release this amazing solo album.

You can stream it and/or download it (and support Nate directly!) HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment